A Liebster Award

Sunday 5 August 2012

Before i get stuck in i just wanted to say a big thank you to Claire at (clairemakeup) for nominating me for Liebster Award, i am very thankful considering I've only just really started 'blogging', the little things defiantly mean a lot!
It's a great opportunity for all of us new bloggers alike!

This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized."

The rules are as follows.
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.



11 Facts

1. I am 17 years old,
2.I have no idea what i want to do with my life!
3. I work part-time,
4.I love to shop at Primark
5.My favourite seasons are autumn and winter,
6.My favourite colour is purple,
7. I've just finished college and am debating whether to go back :O,
8.I dislike mushrooms and tomatoes!
9. But love anything tomatoey haa,
10. I am very indecisive,
11. And have oily-combination skin!


Question Time....
1. What and who was your biggest inspiration when it comes to blogging?
Youtuber's and bloggers themselves such as sprinkleofglitter, fleurdeforce, zoella and many more!

2. You're all time 3 favourite make up items?
MASCARA!, powder for de-shining and concealer,

3. Style Icon?
I don't really have one just people with a simple but not too simple style (does that make any sense? thought not ha)

4. Heels or Flats?
Flats for sureee unless there wedges

5. Favourite Beauty YouTube/Blogger.
ooo i have too many..

6. Current make up splurge?
i don't have anything too expensive tbh, :S

7. Most disappointing make up product?
Maybelline dream matte moose foundation!

8. Biggest achievement to date?
Getting a job

9. Favourite high street make up brand?
i've not really found a go to brand just yet i like a bit of everything i've tried,

10. Hopes for the future?
There still unwritten..........


My Questions for you!

Whats your most over played song?

What's your favourite holiday destination?
What are you scared of the most?
If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
Favourite TV show/series?
Fake Tan or No Fake Tan?
What's your hidden talent?
Cats or Dogs?
What made you start blogging?
What's the last book you read?
Most worn piece of clothing?
..............








Sorry I couldn't find 11 people everyone I've found has crazy amounts of followers or has already been awarded!

(: x



2 comments :

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...