Bank Holiday Wishlist #1

Monday 27 August 2012

Bank Holiday Wishlist #1


So just like everyone else i'm a big dreamer and well i like nice things but nice things don't get along well with my bank balance. So i decided to make my first ever wishlist and share with you what i really really want this is a reduced version of a very long list enjoy!

1. D&G High Contact Watch - Although they have been around for a year or so it's something i long for because i prefer digital watches to analogue ones so it's perfect, but i would prefer one in either black or orange.

2. Real Techniques Stippling Brush - The oh so famous brush brand at the moment, i desperately  want one of these brushes and have come within touching distant many times (too many times)
but i'm holding off as i would like to try the ELF Brush first at a slightly cheaper price.
Have you used the ELF Stipple Brush? Is it any good?

3. Braun Wet and Dry Epilator - i wasn't sure whether to include this, but it's a wishlist after all and stupidly i wish i had an epilator! But for the top of the range one i want spending that kind of money is just never going to happen so a cheaper option needs to be found. 

4. Clinique Superbalanced Foundation - Another thing i long for but again the price! I'm just not willing to spend that kind of money on something that may not work.

5. Purple Oxford Converse - To be totally honest i don't even know why i want these but i do and i'm always on the look out to get some in my local TK Maxx for a little cheaper but with my bad luck nothing :( i'm still holding out though because you never know.

6. Origins Super Spot Remover - So tempting again like the foundation but i don't want to spend my money on something that may not work because i waste so much on crap (are you the same)?

7. Clinique 3 Step System - Right now i am having such a love HATE relationship with my skin it just makes me want to screammmmmm with all the oiliness, dryness and SPOTS it's just something that  puts me in a bad mood and makes me want to hide in bed all day so i defiantly think its time to invest in some skin loving products!

Have you tried Clinique's 3 Step System for oily skin? It is any good?

What are your longed for wish list items?

  (: x





3 comments :

  1. amazing products *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the wet & dry epilator & would recommend it! It would take me far too long to list whats on my lust list!!!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Sunday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of products! I love your blog!
    Please take a look at my blog and follow me, I've followed you xx
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...