Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

Sunday 10 February 2013


 I purchased Benefit's They're Real Mascara a few days before Christmas for a gift to myself as you do and boy i'm glad i did, it's just wow.

Upon using this mascara i didn't realize that it has a plastic bristled brush something i don't get on well with but i persevered for the sake of £18 pounds and now i can't stop using it. I like it that much I've abandoned all my others because it's really that good. 


It intensify's, lengthens and makes my fair coloured lashes look amazing and even with my oily eye lids and skin it stays put throughout out my working day which is perfect and just what i want from just ONE mascara! 


Also i have found it doesn't clump and the best thing about it is the spiked bristles at the end of the brush not only does it help to separate the top lashes it's a savior in helping to coat my bottom ones too.
The little instructions that come in the box work a treat and help get the best out of this mascara to.

Such an amazing product so worth the price tag.
   

   What Benefit products would you recommend?

Becca :) x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...