Recent Purchases...

Sunday 24 March 2013

You know when your just having one of them days which consist of feeling sorry for yourself, eating loads of crap + spending money when you can't really afford to and saving should be your number 1 priority? Well these few bits are the end result of that day.


Luminous green top with lace detailing is from Primark £4,
The Amazing American tank top is also from Primark for another barginous £4,
If you didn't all ready know you can currently get 25% off at New Look with an email but you can also get the offer from their Facebook page!
The dress was £12.99 + £4 for the socks below and it all came to £12 pound something (not bad even if I do say myself!)

How cute are those Dinosaurs, Giraffes and monkeys I'm a sucker for random printed socks!

This Hair Removal Cream does exactly what is says and gives you the smoothest legs ever its currently on offer at boots with a 1/3 off.

 I've used this toothpaste ever since it was released, amazing is all I can say. Of course it doest give me  Hollywood pearly whites but it defiantly works! these are on offer at boots too at 2 for £5.

I love a good read, so as I'm waiting for the rest of the books in the pretty little liars series to arrive or be released I discovered the The Lying Game series its just as good a little bit same'y slightly dragged on but still a book you can read without too much thought.

I haven't seen this film for quite some time so as I recently stepped into the world of eBay, for £2.50 it would be rude not too.

 

Last of all a product which I'm yet to try the Primark
£1 mascara I wont get my hopes up but watch this space for a follow up!

 twitter  bloglovin' / hellocotton / facebook / she said beauty
beccalouise oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...