The Beauty Closet Haul

Sunday 24 March 2013

I recently bought some bits and bobs from The Beauty Closet which is run by Brogan whose also a 
Blogger / YouTuber - Brogantatexo,
It's amazing how you can make something from nothing isn't it, I just find so inspiring. 
The delivery was super super fast with all my items coming wrapped individually in pink tissue paper (its the little touches that makes a big difference) now onto the bits I got.





I'm super happy with everything I got especially the bunny night lights I purchased two as I'm giving away one as a gift for a baby shower I thought it would be something a little different, the blue scarf is really big however the butterfly one not so much but it'll come in handy for summer with it's thin style material.
The other bits are really cute and I bought the keyring as an inventive to use if I pass my driving test next month for my future car keys (I'm weird I know).

Here's the link to check the website out they have some cute little bits like this elephant necklace and Cath Kidson style make-up bags.. 
 
 
beccalouise xox
 

4 comments :


  1. Cute! Especially love the scarfs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too the blue one really suits my pale skin tone (:

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your driving test!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...