A Few Recent Purchases...

Sunday 14 April 2013

 These are just a few accidental purchases made in the past few weeks, I guess I got my spending bug back.
 
 I'm not a big spender when it comes to high end make-up, I just don't feel ready to dip my toe into the deep end and waste money when I don't really have much of it to spend on things I might not even like.... so cheap and cheerful is what I'll stick too for now.
MUA Matte Perfect Foundation-Shine Control
MUA Cover & Conceal Concealer
MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner
Just a few bits to spruce up the lips... 
Plus an an amazing duo chrome nail polish from Miss Sporty.
 
 The pink shade is by Natural Collection in Pink Mallow
The red one is in the colour Crimson.
 Now I only needed to repurchase the blotting sheets but I mean come on you can't just buy two things when you can get a free gift worth £9 can you? Well I know I cant ha.
Elf eyelash & brow wand,
Elf brow and brush comb,
Two elf shine eraser sheets,
Elf Blush in the colour blushing,
Elf Sheer eyelid primer
Elf waterproof eye-liner pen in black and purple.
The elf contouring blush and bronzing powder in Turks & Caicos.
 
FGW!

 Now for the amazing part my first ever faux leather jacket! How exciting eh? After bidding and bidding some more then loosing at the last minute on eBay for one, I gave up with the hope of finding a brand new one on the high street and that I did. This was originally £30.00 from H&M but for some reason they had a deal on selected items for 50% off new releases so even if I do say so myself what a bargain.
 Casual bag-winged style slouch cardigan from Internationale.
 
 I love love love this dress... also from Internationale!
 
 
 A purchase from eBay I actually won!
I do own a khaki coloured one of these dresses but after a night out its not very wearable anymore but I love the style and it will be perfect to wear in summer if it ever arrives!

 
Next up is a jacket that was also 50% off at H&M  I featured on similar in my passion for fashion post here
which was a little on the pricey side so this was my alternative for a fraction of the price at £15.
(the colour's also a lot more lime'y the picture doesn't do it justice!)

  

Last of all another dress from Internationale that just screams summer don't-cha think?

Look out for reviews on most things in this 'haul' coming soon! 



beccalouise xox 
 

2 comments :

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...