NOTD #2

Tuesday 16 April 2013

 Just simple NOTD featuring a beautiful pastel coloured polish that I picked up for a pound in the poundshop! (Oh really becca I would have never guessed..)

I knew I just had to get it.
 It's in the colour blue lagoon and as it is my first Revlon polish (I'm a Barry M kinda girl), I was quite surprised by the constancy not being to watery plus the brush was the perfect size to apply the polish somewhat 'neatly' also it dried rather quick. So there's not much to complain about for pound but of course me being me I always find something.
In the bottle the colour has this gorgeous pale blue shimmeryness to it but on the nails NOTHING :(. 
So although that was a little disappointing its nothing a small particle glitter polish can't sort out. 
 
 

I always use the top coat from No7 and the Barry M all in one, such amazing necessities and their not super expensive either!

 

So there you have it another nail of day complete with a furry background thanks to my lovely dog!



Have you picked up any nail polish bargains recently?

beccalouise oxox

4 comments :

  1. I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to gain more traffic on their site. I would love to feature one of your beauty posts. If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a gorgeous colour! I'm hunting down some pastels for the Summer at the moment if I see this anywhere (Especially at that bargain price!) I'll be grabbing it! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Ooo you should check out the Barry m polishes they have some lovely ones atm! :) x

      Delete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...