Essie Fear & Desire Review

Sunday 5 May 2013

I recently purchased my first Essie nail polish and I have to say I'm super impressed, the formula is not so  wet or watery which is great if your a messy nail painter like myself, the brush coats my nails within two strokes and it only took ONE coat to be completely opaque.

 The drying time isn't all that bad either, plus as I bought mine from fragrance direct for around
£1.99 at a fraction of the price they normally are it's a complete bargain!


The colour's such a true orange I do love my brights and the name fear & desire just makes me love it even more.




 Now I just wish I'd of picked out more when they had a better colour selection but after trying this one I don't think I will turn my nose up at the £7.99 price in boots any more because if I dare say they seem so worth it!

Essie Nail Polish 13.5ml for £7.99 at boots.

twitter  bloglovin' / hellocotton / facebook / she said beauty

beccalouise oxo

3 comments :

  1. Such a pretty colour, looks so summery! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is I love a good bright nail colour! (: x

      Delete
  2. So perfect for the summer, so tempted to check it out for myself!
    Best wishes, Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...