FOTN #1

Sunday 5 May 2013

For me make up application isn't something I'm great at when it comes to perfecting my face but regardless I try my best to make myself/face look viewable to the naked eye just to spare anyone the fright of their lives.

So as I will have hopefully enjoyed the bank holiday weekend suffering with an almighty headache as this post uploads I thought why not share with you my face of the night and a sneak peek at my outfit!

 

Tools Used (L-R):
Elf Brush Wand - Remove excess mascara,
No7 Eyelash curlers,
No7 Blend & Contour brush - blended eye-shadow
Elf Powder Brush,
Elf Blush Brush,
Elf Stipple Brush - used with foundation

 
Face Products: 
Benefit They're real! Mascara,
Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Mascara,
Collection 2000 Longer Lash Mascara,
Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer,
Sleek Chocolate Twist Eye Pencil,
Elf Black Waterproof Liner,
The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser,
Collection Concealer,
Bourjois Heathly Mix Foundation - great for my oily skin!
   
 
Eyes and Lips:
 Elf  Contorting Blush Duo,
Elf Eyebrow Kit,
NYC Eye-shadow Quartet in union square
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in on and on bronze,
Natural Collection Lip gloss - Fondant review!
Natural Collection Lipstick - Pink Mallow  





beccalouise oxox









No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...