Invogue Feather Nail Effect On The Money Review

Sunday 5 May 2013

Invouge's not a brand I've heard much of  before but after seeing these feather polishes feature on The Sunday Girl's Blog I just had to try one for myself.

Looking further into the brand they sell in selected Superdrug stores but if you haven't heard of Fragrance Direct (where have you been hiding for the past month!) you can actually pick them up on their site for an even cheaper price than what they already are!

My Invouge feather effect nail lacquer is called on the money, which is a bluey yellow speckled feather polish which also looks like a turquoise green in the bottle as the colours combine.
The formula is neither here or there slightly on the watery side (this is something you can see just from looking at the bottle) although saying that, looks can be deceiving because its surprisingly amazing considering the price. 


  The effect it gives looks great on my nails it did however take 3 coats for the whole nail to look reasonably covered so as you can guess they take a while to dry not the best if your in a rush!


I found it's great to layer onto top of coloured polish too as an accent nail or just to cover up a bad nail painting job ha.


Plus it's super easy to remove unlike those pesky glitter ones.

P.S they're some other shades available below such a great bunch of colours right?
 I love the look of Parakeet.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjId5yuQ9Ajd3NhF3wqajt8KjHhx35smyP2gD3zWmy4sj8oQ6eAwKTCEjhjFfNkfC0rL1RDyKcwcu5hHOlV4Byr8O9SRzGTpsEtPmOskS25tm_wETNOZNTKhDBOp0qKk6BpJiITQ7jsuPg/s640/feather.jpg
 (image taken from Google image||source link)
(L-R)
 Sunset,
Jaye Bird,
On The Money,
Parakeet

These could defiantly be a dead ringer for the New Barry M Confetti Nail Effects released in July!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjf27yF6f9OxJGucPvBDRTIkxGiSIOmRbExiYPD2jGbuJuwEkW4BI1gN-WcTw1_h_MtSx0a_r_lOMyobq4IcKRZZKO1u-LSln8A4V6_5ZCqqeAK1_WLUgsycpyVRdgnFE8de2YYSUS1G6M/s1600/barry-m-confetti-nail-effects.jpg
 (image used from Google images||source link)

You can purchase the Invouge Feather Effects and Invouge Nail Polishes over at OhBeauty.co.uk (psst you can get FREE UK first class delivery too!)

Invouge Feather Effects 10ml for £3.49 at Superdrug or £2.49 at Fragrance Direct!

What do you think of the whole nail effects saga at the moment?


beccalouise oxoo

3 comments :

  1. Hi lovely,
    This looks fantastic! And omg! I didn't even know Barry M did this effect either, I haven't seen it in Boots yet so thanks for sharing.

    I love your blog and am following you on GFC & bloglovin now.
    I'm currently hosting the giveaway of a £65 beauty hamper on my blog. Would love it if you checked it out ;)

    Looking forward to your next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks! I'm glad you followed as now I have another great blog to read myself, i followed you on both too, I didn't but thanks to the bloggersphere I can't wait till there released! Ooh I will defiantly check out your giveaway :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice shade, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...