Glamour Magazine Freebie

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Heading home from a weekend in London meant I needed some reading material for the train journey ahead, So i couldn't walk past this offering without purchasing so i did just that.


They have to offer various Model Co goodies in the July 2013 Issue of Glamour ranging from eyes to lips, so of course me being the mascara junkie that I am obviously picked up the mascara which is worth £16!


I can't really say much about it just yet other that it has the perfect bristle brush (not the plastic kind) and a handy mirror on the side of the tube (Bonus) so I'm excited to try it out as Ive not heard of anything from this brand before.

But with a quick Google...

ModelCo is an iconic Australian beauty brand renowned for innovation in tanning and cosmetics.
Based in Sydney, ModelCo is the creation of former model agent, Shelley Barrett.

They do have some great exciting products that i did see while having a browse on their website but it is a tiny bit expensive for my bank balance but i wouldn't mind investing if it works, but until now I'll be happy with my magazine freebie.

Did you pick up this months Glamour?


beccalouise oxox






No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...