Alive with colour VIVO Beauty haul

Sunday 21 July 2013

So just like everyone else and their goldfish, I just had to take advantage of the amazing 50% deal at vivo cosmetics (just had too) the deal was amazing to pass up and as I'm not a regular shopper at Tesco its not that easy for me to pick up. So i certainly thought it was time to purchase some new beauty products (Ooo exciting).



 




                  All the above cost a barganious £19.00 + free shipping which i don't think is bad really,
                        be sure to check out my blog for upcoming reviews on most of these products!

Guess what the offers been extended too go grab a good deal while you can! 

(image source vivocosmetics.co.uk)

Have you picked up any bargain beauty products recently? 



beccalousie xo

5 comments :

  1. lovely colors *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ultimate brow and eye kit.. interesting, but do you think it's going too dark for me? i'm going to buy it soon anyway (:
    Babe, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award (: Congratuwelldone and have fun! (:

    http://ayapritabelia.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was one massive haul! Love it! I've never tried out their stuff but tempted too now. I love your blog lovely!

    Much love, Rachel x x
    spaceboundblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. we've never heard of vivo before, but we're glad we stumbled across your post, because that 12 shade eye palette looks amazing! It looks like a great everyday palette. Unfortunately makeup in australia is pretty dear, and great bargains are hard to come across:(

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of vivo before but I will definitely be looking!


    Emilythinks

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...