Top 4 Summer Brights Polishes

Monday 26 August 2013



Nails for me certainly pull an outfit together and add that much needed finishing touch so if my nails aren't painted i just don't feel completely done (i know I'm strange but that's just me for ya.)

So with that in mind I'd thought I'd share with you some of the more brighter colours I've been gravitating towards these summer months to prettify my nails and toes.


 


 


 


 



So there you have it these are a few of my summer bright polishes that i will probably continue to wear thoughout the Autumn/Winter months because if your anything like me i defiantly find it hard to stick to nail polish trends purely because i have so many nail paints to use up but also once a colour catches my eye i will wear it regardless of the in trends/weather.

I hope I'm not the only one to do this!

All the above nail paints range from £5 - £1.99 so very much bargain buys especially considering the quality of each one is fantastic and they all dry super quick as well as you only needing two coats for complete opaque'ness + don't forget you can still pick up Essie polishes for £1.99 from fragrance direct!

Whats your go to colour and brand that you would recommend?


beccalouise oxox


3 comments :

  1. love the models own purple passion Xx


    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great colours I love models own nail polishes
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them, me too such pretty colours! :) xx

      Delete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...