What I Got For Christmas 2013

Saturday 28 December 2013


Yes this is the famous what i got for Christmas post.
I'm very grateful to family and friends for what i received this year considering i didn't want or need anything I got a lovely bunch of gifts. So just because i love to read these kind of blog posts and if you were wondering, this is what i got for Christmas its defiantly not two front teeth there still intact!



I hope all you wonderrcoloured readers had a few fantastic festive filled days,

Happy New Year, 

Lets hope 2014's better than this one,

Leave links to your Christmas/Sales posts would love to see them!



beccalouise ox

3 comments :

  1. Wow you got some amazing stuff! I love the beauty box:)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I got for xmas!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/what-i-got-for-christmas.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Soap and Glory gift set looks amazing <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...