Latest In Beauty Glamour Beauty Box Spring Edit

Tuesday 25 February 2014


With my birthday approaching yet again just like last year, (no really it is), i can't help but treat myself just a tiny bit.
Now with the spending ban in supposedly full swing i just couldn't help myself,
A box full of goodies worth goodness knows how much for just £14.95 erm hello to that!

So I finally received my beauty box at the beginning of the week so after about a week of trialling a few products these are my thoughts so far.
  I'm more than impressed I think this one compared to the last is so so much better one let down though. I never got one of the those info cards telling me about the actual products etc, other than that so far so good!


There's a new invention in town the invisibobbles these are amazing and because of that they deserve a post of their own so watch this space! 


The L'Oreal mascara was the only reason I actually wanted this box a new release at a bargain price sign me up. 
I've tried it once with not the best of experiences going dog walking in the rain in the hills it didn't go as well as I wanted but none the the less the jury's still out on that one!

Cheeky Cosmetics Chat Me Up Nail Paint in Tongue & Cheek this formula looks great even with the thick wide-span brush definitely one for me to try out next!


I've acquired three of the Burt's Bees Lip Balms over past month or so. 
I have to say they are not what i expected at all but the balm is super soft & glides over the lips giving an instant boost of moisture without the heavy greasy feeling with an added bonus of a lip plumping peppermint bee sting sensation too.

Percy & Reed Volumising Mousse adds to your hair texture and a smooth finishing touch. It doesn't leave a sticky residue but it does leave a lot of height with a definite voluminous do just by using a good pump or two smooched into the roots.

Just the concept of the rituals zensation foaming shower gel is something i've never seen before, can't wait to try it out.

This Daniel Sandler Lasting Waterproof Liner has the creamiest formulation i have ever tried. 
It's in an aqua velvet blue shade which well be perfect for creating looks in summer.
I think i need to try more products in this brand.

 
Whats the best beauty box you've tried? 








1 comment :

  1. I've never tried a beauty box! definitely want to though its such a good idea X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...