welcome to my newly updated blog!

Saturday 15 February 2014

After trying to update my blog design multiple times before i finally gave in to defeat because i fail when it comes to anything remotely HTML.

So of course something had to be done as i certainly couldn't do anything.

That's where i asked the help of Serena after a Sunday morning tweet and a great recommendation,

Serena who blogs over at PRETTYWILDTHINGS made my blog look amazing if i do say so myself,
its better than what i imagined she took from me some info and she used her bloody good wizard making blog design wand & skills and made me a design that i love.

For that i can't thank her enough, check out her blog
 Even better if your looking for a new look well there's nowhere better to look than here.

BEFORE




 

4 comments :

  1. Love this! It looks super cute xxx

    http://stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked on twitter the other day whether it was worth getting it professionally designed and now I'm more tempted than ever! Yours looks so colourful and organised.

    Grace x
    grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...