Get Spring Ready | Nuxe Wishlist

Saturday 8 March 2014


Winter blues for me are just about disappearing considering winter's my favourite season of all. 
Getting into the swing of summer is what I'm preparing for best i can so when this competition popped up i thought I'd take my chances.

Nuxe products are ones that you lust over and definatly makes them wishlist worthy Here's a few in my wishlist to get spring/summer ready with.
  
 Rêve de Miel® Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm
 Lip colour for the spring/summer season is immense this year from the orange to the lilac hues to a classic red with everything in between. So of course keeping them looking and feeling fantastic has to be at the top of everyone's checklist.


Crème Fraîche® de Beauté Mask

On to the face, a 24hr mositurising mask that is the perfect essential for a smooth hydrated base. One thing that really makes me want to try it out is it helps with redness & burning sensations, i think it'd be a great match with my pale skin & the summer months.

 

Rêve de Miel® Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel

 Everyone needs super clean skin, me being one of them. I have to admit face wipes sometime most of the time become my BFF which pains me to say so i think its about time i invested in a great product for a brand spanking new skincare routine.

 

 Rêve de Miel® Ultra-Comfortable Foot Cream

I always dread sandal season it means i  feel obligated to paint my toes otherwise they'll look more disgusting than they do already not only that, out comes the moisturising foot cream with the ankle socks and the foot grater (do they have a technical name?) so get foot cream on your list & those feet beautified!

 

 NUXE BODY Fondant Body Scrub

I really hate ditching the layers, tights and everything else i get too attached to my cosy clothing. But i guess if i was walking around like that in 25 degrees t'is not gonna turn out well.

So if my legs and arms are making an appearance i need to be ready for action with an invigorating body scrub paired with a delious scented body cream.

 

 My list would be arms length long if i had my way but i restrained myself with a selection of amazing products i think you'll agree we all need as ammunition to get it right this summer! 

 

What's your essential product for summer?   



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...