Pick Of The Daisies | S/S14 Fashion

Monday 9 June 2014



  

Although my eye for fashion is quite resonable even if i do say so myself.

 You certainly wouldn't think that looking in my wardrobe of never ending comfy casuals.
Growing up, gaining weight and getting curves it's certainly doesn't happen all in a days
 work.

With all that comes, emotional feelings that are quick to surface,though i may not have confidence or the figure to pull off clothing i wish i could. I guess a little hard work & determination never hurt anyone.

Anyway....

I'm love love loving the daisy trend,
 having incorporated a few pieces of the daisy prints into my life,

literally can't get enough of it so of course showing you my top picks on the high street was a must.

what fashion style are you all about this summer?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...