Models Own Nail Polish | Review

Monday 1 September 2014


 
 After receiving yet another enticing email in my inbox I just couldn't resist the great deal Models Own have going on. To say I wasn't the biggest fan of the formulation of a few years ago now I've completely changed my mind about them now.

The hyper gel polishes are amazing! The staying power of these and the shiny salon finish look they leave is incredible considering the £5 price tag.

Along with the shiny finish they last after a good top coat up to 7 days. 
I got to day 10 with the red shade before they started looking tatty. Defiantly a time saver if your days & nights are busy but you want to save money on a salon manicure.

The colours i've tried are opaque within one coat for the red, the others take three for me just making them look a lot more pristine. No matter how much I can praise these bottles of goodness they're a pain in the butt when it come to drying none the less the dry time makes for a better finish that's how I try to justify them anyway.

If I'd of bought the whole collection I think I would have been carted off for nail polish buying rehab but i've finally come to terms sometimes you really don't need 4 polishes all in the same shade of lilac & pink.

So for now I'm restrained god help me if they release any other shades or for that matter new collections!

What brand of polish do you always reach for?

models own | £5 for 14ml

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...