Everyday Makeup Look | GRWM

Sunday 14 June 2015

Trying something different isn't always my forte but of course why the hell not right!? 

 I have decided to do just that showing you a little into my my beauty regime via images in my 'Get Ready With Me' everyday routine so from the start to a somewhat improved ending all products used are shown below.





Starting from the base I begin with The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream,
I use the night version throughout the day as I feel it gives my combination/oily skin all the long lasting moisturising attributes a moisturiser can give, withstanding my 10 hour days in all weather conditions.

Foundation is a love to hate product of mine. So when i'm not battling trying so hard to get a flawless face, i just stick to a tiny bit of my trusty concealer pictured is the Rimmel Wake Me Up in Ivory it is a new purchase so watch this space, so far so good.

Finishing off the base i add a slight touch of the Seventeen 17 by Boots Miracle Matte Powder in Porcelain, keeping any shine to a minimum for the duration of the day, as well as setting  my concealer.


The fun part

Daily I tend to just tame my unruly brows by using a brow/lash wand mixed with a little Collection Clear Mascara, works a treat too when sealing once you've applied a few strokes of powder to keep your brow game strong!

I then move onto my mascara which was L'Oreal Superstar 2 in 1 Mascara in Black, still trying to make my mind up about this one. 

Second fave beauty product has to be blush, this one i actually had forgotten about its by Sleek, Trio Blush in Lace although the shades are just as frightening as the Illamasqua duo reviewed here! (also makes a great dupe,) its perfect for summer. Just lightly swirl between the three dab the excess, then apply for a more natural finish.



Last of all this is a product i cannot get enough of at the moment, i always find it brings the whole look together. The ever so popular scented Bourjois Chocolate Bronze & Highlight Duo lightly pressed onto the cheekbones to make you sparkle when the sun beams onto your face.  




What's your everyday makeup essential?

2 comments :

  1. I keep meaning to buy the bourjoir bronzing powder. I'm not daring enough to try those blushes - You have made them look much more natural though. I'd be ending up like a clown. I think you should do more of these posts :)
    www.daisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really need too its amazing , i remember first opening it and think what have a just bought i can't wear this they are really good quality worth a try in a different colour! aww thanks made my day :) x

      Delete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...