Five Top Nail Polishes | Summer

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Nail polish will always be my weakness that along with mascara.



From bright primary to pastel shades these have to be my top 5 most worn polishes so far this summer.
My love of Barry M will always be strong however seeing new brands, colours even exciting sounding formulas hitting the market, curiosity caught on quick leaving me with too many nail polishes and not enough storage space so from old to new enjoy my faves!

First up we have Rimmel i bought them on a whim having not tried many, too cool to tango is amazing especially with a tan, but i love this electric blue in Danny Boy to top it off they do leave a super a glossy finish powering though whatever you throw at them (washing up isn't my fave thing to do) however the 60 second drying time well i'm not too sure about that one.  


Whats a polish post without any Barry M paints?
The perfect pastel lilac from Barry M Gelly Paints in Prickly Pear has the most beautiful gel shine finish lasting up to 7 days chip free.
One of the newest additions Barry M Fast Dry, is just as impressive it has fast drying properties as well as opaqueness in 2 coats they are some of the best pastel colours I've used yet. 


I can't wait for these to be used all summer on both my nails and toes but just like anyone out there i'm sure its going to take forever to finish even one of these bottles.
(i'm still trying.)

Although the shades might not be everyone's cup of tea or bang on trend they are what i am gravitating towards.

What brands/shades are you loving this summer?

3 comments :

  1. Love the mint colour x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of wondercolourbehindafrostedwindow blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete

Comment Below I Love To Read Your Thoughts Too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...